Sword Art Online

Asuna

GTA San Andreas Asuna Ped skin
15-07-2017 add wings
20-04-2017 fix Asuna school dead link (add celshading)

This post and link will be used to put several mods port from Sword Art Online; Asuna (アスナ, Yuuki Asuna 結城 明日奈) characters to several GTA moding. At the moment, i only have opportunity to do this for GTA San Andreas. More various Asuna skin will be added later. 
Content of this pack :
- GTA SA Asuna (ALO = ALFheim online) from Sword  Art Online the Lost Song (rip and rig by me / Yuniwii)

a School Outfit
(modified with two different hairs colors) cel shading and regular
ss1


ss 2


----

old ss


Asuna School Outfit download 
Asuna School Outfit with Wing 
link1 link 2

b Battle Outfit (still not fixed)
more will be added later

GTA SA Asuna download  dead

no reupload / repack

Post A Comment:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Yuniwii please do Anakin and Obi-Wan from Republic Heroes game
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a2qn1gn65gjaywd
    Please do.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I want to download it but when I try it does not work for me, it leaves a page that is of no use to me, it can not be downloaded, please I need the skin to fix the link thanks.

    Quiero descargarlo pero cuándo lo intento no me funciona, sale una página que no me sirve de nada, no se puede descargar, por favor arreglen el link gracias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i lost that files, it will be fix later ... probably by making Asuna new mod if i can't found them

      Delete